We will continue to follow Government advice.
If you have any concerns about foreign travel or possible contact with a case do not come to the club but use the NHS 111 service.
- Hand hygiene is the most important thing.
- Equipment needs cleaning after each use. Spray and kitchen roll is available.
- Please bring your own towels.
- Avoid close contact
- Hand gel is available but is not a substitute for hand washing. Do not remove the gel so everyone can use it.
- Do not touch your eyes nose or mouth if your hands are not clean.
- Remember we do not allow the eating of food in the changing rooms.
- If you are feeling unwell please stay at home.
Jackie has kindly put up hand washing signs in all toilets and notices on changing room doors.
Bring enough water for your session as at present the water machine has been disconnected.
You can read more here: